Monday, March 25, 2013

Final Grades/Packets

I have just submitted grades for both classes.  You'll be able to see them on Wednesday.  I'm still finishing comments on papers and pulling together the packets to send back to you.  I'm going to finish those slowly over break, as I am also working on course materials for next term.

I would appreciate it is you would do the following:

1.  Have some patience with the packets. I'll email you personally once your packet is in the mail.  Some of them may not get out until toward the end of break--again, I appreciate your patience.

2.  If you have questions or concerns about your grades, I'd ask that you wait until you receive your packet, you read over the contents carefully, and then that you make an appointment to see me after spring classes begin.  I'm very happy to debrief with any of you who would like to do so, but I would just ask that we wait to do it until after break.

Thank you all again for a great term.  Have a great spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment