Sunday, March 3, 2013

Class Monday

Despite best intentions and many hours put in, I'm still a few papers short of being done.  This is my NUMBER ONE priority.  As such, I'm going to cancel class tomorrow morning so that I can keep working,  We WILL have class on Tuesday.

I will also be having extended office hours.  While I know that some of you won't know if you want time with me until after you've seen rough draft comments, I also know that several of you already know you do.  I am available on Tuesday from 10:30 to 3:30.  I am also available on Thursday from 10:30 to about 1.  Please EMAIL me for a meeting time.

In the meantime, please read this for class on Tuesday.  It is a short piece by Donald Murray who was a well-known composition instructor and expert on revision. He discusses his own revision process.  This will be a great introduction to revision, which will be the subject of the rest of this week's classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment